May 05

Should we stay or should we go???

by in Uncategorized

Ria Guardiana

We have been in the sleepy hollows of Alcotim, SanLucar and Pomarau for nearly a month now we were discussing the other day where we should be when my daughter Gemma and her best friend Leigh come out to see us on the 12th of May. We first thought about Tavira as it is lovely in the summer with beaches starboard and port of us, however after some consideration we decided the dingy ride is just too far away from town. We considered other areas but while we were having our ‘sundowners’ we could not help but feel gloomy about leaving this tranquil relaxing place! plus the weather is not settled at present either. So we thought why not ‘lets stay longer’ we eagerly started mulling over the things the girls could do while here and we actually came up with a whole array of activities (more than they will be able to cram into their four days). So decision made. We will stay here until after the girls go home and the weather has settled.

One Response to “Should we stay or should we go???”

  1. From Jacob:

    What’s new with you guys? Give us an update soon! We’d love to hear from you.

    Posted on July 4, 2012 at 6:03 am #